|TAG Presents Trans Stories
|Transgender Allies Group
|The Transgender Allies Group wants people to realize that trans people are people just like everyone else. While we all have something in common (we are all transgender), the rest of our lives is a unique tale. If you know one trans person's story, then you know one trans person's story.
Here we provide each person a place to tell their story to the rest of the world. If you want to tell your story, then you can fill out the form on our Submit Story page and send it to us. We will be editing each story before uploading it to our website, so keep that in mind. Here are some guidelines to consider:
- The story can be as long as you like, but consider how much reading someone may want to do
- Choose a title that will grab attention, but keep it short
- Avoid vulgarity or overly descriptive language
- If you prefer to remain anonymous, you do not have to give your name
- Do not attempt to provide links to other websites as those will be removed
As you read these stories, keep in mind that each story is only about one person and are not representative of the trans community in general. TAG does not endorse any details of any story.